BassBox Pro™ is a state-of-the-art speaker enclosure design program. BassBox Pro is very versatile and can be used to design speakers for a wide variety of applications including home hi-fi, home theater, car, truck, van, pro sound reinforcement, recording studio monitors, stage monitors, PA, musical instruments, etc.
BassBox Pro has many features that make it very easy to learn and use.
For example, when the program is first run, a Welcome window will appear to help you configure the program and introduce you to its on-screen manual.
* Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT4, Me and 98.
* The easy-to-use "Design Wizard" helps new users with simple box designs.
* Includes the world's largest driver database with the parameters for thousands of woofers. Drivers can be added, edited or deleted and a variety of search methods are provided.
* Many different speaker box types are supported, including: closed boxes, vented boxes, vented boxes with an external active 2nd-order high-pass equalization filter (B6), single-tuned and double-tuned bandpass boxes with two or three chambers, and passive radiator boxes.
* Speaker designs can be evaluated with up to nine different performance graphs.
* Acoustic data for the driver and the listening space can be imported from several popular measurement systems.
* An "expert mode" is available to automatically evaluate driver parameters and spot errors.
* Includes a built-in test procedure for measuring the parameters of drivers and passive radiators (some test equipment is required).
* The effects of an external passive network can be included in the response graphs. This can be imported from an X•over Pro crossover network design file.
* Handles multi-driver, isobaric and bessel designs with a variety of wiring options.
* Handles dual-voice coil drivers with separate parameters for each voice coil wiring method.
* Creates and prints box drawings and box parts lists.
* Includes both "balloon" help and extensive context-sensitive on-screen help.
* Includes an extensive on-screen manual with tutorials and sample BassBox Pro designs.
* Includes a thorough and beautifully illustrated 364 page printed User Manual (shown below).
* Available on CD-R.